1. Take a walk on the dramatic side in this black-and-nude Chantilly-lace and tulle halter ball gown.
2. Think traditional with a twist: A guipure-lace caraco tops a strapless silk-taffeta bustier and a full pickup skirt, updated with a high-low balloon hemline.
3. The cape, an increasingly popular accessory, adds a fashion-forward touch to this silk-chiffon mermaid gown, which is embellished with Chantilly lace and tulle-and-organza roses.
4. A silk-crepe sheath with structured shoulders and an embellished illusion cowl back lets you dazzle guests whether you’re coming or going.
5.Play with the dichotomy of a full skirt and a risqué high slit in this silk-chiffon and embroidered silk-organza strapless ball gown.
6. A classic silk-wool ball gown with a bateau neckline and a full tulle skirt is always in season. Take it up a notch with a bold shoe.
7. This silk-organza crystal-embroidered mermaid gown surprises with a deep V in the back.
8. A textured silk-organza and tulle mermaid gown with a draped, beaded bodice is a fresh idea in berry.
9. This Chantilly-lace trapeze mini with silk-organza flowers exudes ’60s flair.
Dress, $6,250, Romona Keveza.
10. Look effortlessly chic in this one-shoulder silk bodysuit and silk A-line skirt.
Love this last dress so much.. - Fuckyeahweddingdress.